Monday, September 13, 2010

Due date is here and quietly passing...

I think the title sums up today. The day we have anxiously awaited for has now gone by quietly. I guess little girl has other plans and would like to pick the day herself. As long as she is healthy that is ok with me. It's hard not to get down when I think about today being the day we have waited 9 months and then some for. I keep reminding myself there is not a magical day when she is supposed to arrive. It' s just a jumping off point for her estimated arrival. We are so anxious to meet her. When I think about the day I will meet her it is all I can do not to burst with joy. I can only imagine how I will feel when that day does arrive. I really hope and pray she decides to come on her own. Doctor will let me go 1 week over. I really hope she decides to come before we have to schedule a date. I have my usual doctors appointment Wednesday so I am guessing we will schedule a day if she isn't here by then.

In the meantime I am trying to sleep, haha yeah right. I think God prepares us for little sleep and being woke up often for when little one arrives. These last few weeks I can't get comfortable, then when I do get comfortable I have to pee. It's a vicious cycle that happens every 1-2 hours a night. For now I will work on my patience awaiting Claire's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment