Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Day Ever!



So today ranks as probably the best day of my life! We got to see baby Westerman! Our little bean is measuring right on target 6 weeks and 2 days for a due date of September 13, 2010!!! Only 1 day after my birthday. We also got to see and hear the precious heartbeat beating away at 119 beats per minute! I get to go back for another ultrasound in 3 weeks. I have a small subchorionic hemmorage and they want to check to make sure it is going away. I was told it is nothing to worry about, but of course I am a worrier. I now present you with Baby Westerman's first picture!


We also finally told our parents this past weekend! It was truly perfect. It worked out well telling my parents as we were going in for both their birthdays so we already had gifts wrapped. We wrapped up their baby gift (which for both parents was a Grandybaby's book of first) and put cards in the box that said "Happy Birthday Grandma and Happy Birthday Grandpa" they were truly excited! We told Eric's Mom the next day and said we had a belated Christmas present and gave her her book. All the reactions were priceless! I forgot my camera when we told Eric's Mom, but haved a cute pic of my parents opening their baby present! Hopefully they will forgive me for posting a pic in their PJs.

No comments:

Post a Comment