Sunday, March 14, 2010

Entertaining myself

This weekend my car was in the shop and Eric was working. As stuck at home as I felt it is probably a very good thing I was afoot. This way I was forced to rest and not baby shop, lol. You should be very proud of me. Since we have learned we are having a baby girl I actually haven't bought anything! I've been more into saving to make the nursery fit for a princess. All the various projects and might I add ambitious ones I have informed Eric of are making him a bit nervous about the work that lies ahead. He has instead chosen to tell me of all the projects he would first like to accomplish. Such as re landscaping the yard. Yay for me. Today as I was going through the Sunday coupons in the paper I found myself looking for baby deals and clipping diaper coupons. I never thought clipping diaper coupons could be so exciting!

We had a good doctor visit on Friday. We got to hear little one's heartbeat with the doppler which I think was just as cool as seeing her on the ultrasound! We also scheduled my next 2 appointments. In April I go for another checkup and more blood work to make sure the baby's spinal cord is developing properly. Then May 6 we get to see baby Westerman again and do the big ultrasound where they measure and check out the baby to make sure she is growing properly etc. Doctor said to invite the family along for that one! We also had a fun short visit with my brother and Jessica. I wish they could have stayed longer, but my brother had to work today. Ok guess I better go figure out something for dinner. I am pretty sure she is having a growth spurt. These last 2 days I have been hungry every 30 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I found this quote and wanted to share it with you and Eric. This is so true....

    "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for."

    ReplyDelete